- This programme will be conducted at our accredited training centre, with a combination of theoretical (30%) and practical (70%) work for a holistic approach to the candidate’s education.
- Emphasis will be placed on practical training to train and equip candidates with the skills to solve real life industry problems upon graduation.
- The programme will take 3 years to complete, including On the Job Training ( OJT ). Candidates will be awarded a Diploma Kemahiran Malaysia (DKM) Level 4 upon successful graduation.
- Equip students with the necessary skills and training for lifelong career opportunities in Industrial Electronics.
- Provide school leavers with a formal recognition of their achievement in the form of a Diploma Kemahiran Malaysia.
- SPM/STPM school leavers
- Students are able to apply full PTPK loans for the payment of tuition fees, which is inclusive of a monthly allowance of RM400.
- Students can also choose to be self-sponsored.
The candidate will be offered employment by our corporate partners upon completing this diploma successfully.
- Assistant Engineer
- Technical Skills Engineer/Manager
- Vocational Training Officer
For those interested in further studies, candidates may be able to obtain a degree in certain local universities**.
**This will depend on the academic requirements for each university, and the requirements for each university may differ.
Programme Progression Path
Programme Structure (Modules)
|EE-021-2:2012||Core Abilities Level 1 & 2|
Engineering Mathematics (Basic)
Engineering Science (Basic)
Electronic Schematic Drawing
Instrument Test Equipment Set-Up and Handling
Industrial Electronic Equipment Installation
Industrial Test Equipment Troubleshooting
Industrial Electronic Equipment Troubleshooting
|EE-021-3:2012||Core Abilities Level 3|
Engineering Mathematics (Intermediate)
Engineering Science (Intermediate)
Electronic Product Quality Control
Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) Configuration
Electronic Equipment Preventive Maintenance
Electronic Equipment Corrective Maintenance
Electronic Appliance Repair & Maintenance
|EE-021-4:2012||Core Abilities Level 4|
Engineering Mathematics (Advanced)
Engineering Science (Advanced)
Electronic Equipment Administration
Electronic Product and Technology Improvement
Electronic Product Quality Assurance